Wednesday 9 May 2012

Coming Soon Product Research

I have been away for awhile, sickness in the family and all that jazz. But over the past week or so have need to replenish my stock of shorts....
So I have created the following some are finished and some are works in progress but I would love some feedback...
the photos suck, I know and I am working on getting together some models and better photos before these are posted for sale...

Mulit Dyed with hand sewn Ribbion attached to waitband


Hand Distressed, dyed yellow


Dyed Pink, Silver stitching with hand sewn silver sequins front & back


Hand distressed Yellow dyed shorts


White Washed hand distressed denim shorts


Hand distressed, dyed Light Yellow


Mulit colouring dye with hand sewn crochet attached, hand distressed


Hand distressed with hand sewn floral fabric panel


Hand distressed, red dyed


Yellow dyed with muslin leg distressing


White washed, hand distressed with 70s retro fabric hand sewn panel

What do you think?

No comments: