Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year New Start

Hi Everyone
New Year
Phew what a busy year 2011 was and 2012 seems to be well on the way.
I have just spent the last few days catching up with family and sorting out my new work space. What a mission that was. I have converted a small bedroom into to work space for this year and hope to get my creative juices going today..
New Start
 Daniel my husband has been frusiously drawing away with some spectatcular results will post those pics as soon as I have some photos. I am excited to help him with his etsy store and encourage his art.
 New Focus
This years resolution is to take good photographs, which is going to be the job of my son who is a great photographer in the making, no more crappy photos for me, really the photos of products to sell must be the as good a quality as the product, but alas I do tend to get over excited about posting pics so I must learn to controll myself
New Projects
This year I am thinking about offering sets of items on my Etsy store, making purchasing alot easier for my customers. As the items I offer are not expensive there really needs to be an offer that makes the payment of the postage worthwhile. So I am currently offering 3 items at the postage cost of one item to help aid overseas sales of my items and I hope to offer sets of items to encourage overseas purchases. Why? you ask well most of the people who are favouriting my items are from the USA so it is only naturally that, that will be where my sales come from, therefore I need to make the purchase worthwhile to my customers.
what do you think?

No comments: